carrickonsuirancestry.com

Main / Board / Shazam for blackberry 9360

Shazam for blackberry 9360 download

Shazam for blackberry 9360

Shazam for BlackBerry, free and safe download. Shazam latest version: Instantly find out which song is playing. Download Shazam for Blackberry and enjoy music with your friends. Shazam is available for Blackberry Z3, Curve , Torch , Torch , Porsche. 26 Oct With Shazam you can discover, buy and share music. BlackBerry , BlackBerry , BlackBerry , BlackBerry , BlackBerry.

When you hear a song and wonder what it is, Shazam is there with the answer. You can use Shazam to identify music anywhere (from radio, TV, movies. 24 Jun The last update to Shazam happened back in March so the release of v is not surprising. What is nice is that its new update adds in app. Shazam is a free downloadable application for BlackBerry smartphones that caters users by simply finding the artist name and titles of the song their listening.

31 Oct If you are a BlackBerry Torch user you know that Shazam hasn't been available for the BlackBerry Torch, until now! You can now grab a copy of. These are the best apps that I have installed in my Blackberry OS on March I have tested a good percentage of them on several devices: at Blackberry Curve at Blackberry. Shazam (sings detector) Deezer (trial. Originally Posted by BenH Sound hound is rubbish use shazam sideload. Posted via CB oh why is that? I installed it but haven't used.

More:

В© 2018 carrickonsuirancestry.com - all rights reserved!